Radiant Kids reopened on August 9!
Here is what you can expect when your child returns to Radiant Kids:
- NEW Radiant Kids logos, bag tags and drawstring bags!
- Heightened cleaning protocols
- Hand sanitizer given to kids as they enter and leave the classrooms
- Limited use of communal toys and/or art supplies
- Keeping kids in groups and not rotating stations
- No snacks served with the exception of bottles in the nursery
- All kids in grades 1st–5th are asked to wear a mask during Radiant Kids.
- As before, 4th & 5th grade kids will meet with 1st through 3rd grade during 1st service. During 2nd and 3rd worship services, 4th and 5th graders will worship with their families in the Worship Center.
Connecting kids to God's Word through story
The best way to reach a child is to tell a story. Every Sunday kids (babies to 5th grade) experience the life-changing power of Jesus and His word through worship and story. The Kids wing of our facility has been designed with your child in mind to be safe, fun and filled with age-appropriate learning tools.
The Weekend Experience
We love to lift the name of Jesus high in worship and kids do this better than anyone. Kids learn both new and old songs, and hand motions to help them engage.
Creative Bible Teaching
We strive to captivate the hearts and imaginations of kids by creatively telling them the stories of the greatest book ever written… the Bible. We use discussions, activities and crafts to help kids connect and apply God’s word to their lives.
We aren’t meant to do life alone. We find it important to help kids build friendships, so kids are grouped by age and grade and they often spend time with the same kids week to week.
Classroom environments, materials and activities have been designed in a way your child will understand. Our desire is to make God’s word accessible to each age group.
When kids feel safe, they can relax and learn (and so can their parents!). Each weekend your child is assigned a randomly generated security code that matches to both their tag and your parent receipt. All volunteers are screened through an interview and federal background check, and security personnel monitor the Harvest Kids' wing.
Kids love fun, and when they’re having fun, they can’t wait to come back.