...for God Loves a Cheerful Giver
There's only one reason why we give
The bible teaches us that God owns the world and everything in it (Psalm 24:1). This means everything we have is currently on loan from God. Our intellect, abilites, skills, energy, time, and the money those things produce...all come from the Lord and belong to the Lord. We believe God has given us these gifts to steward and be used in a way that points ourselves and others to the glory of Jesus Christ.
Giving is an act of worship (Matthew 6:21). Generous and faithful giving is our opportunity to tangibly and cheerfully express thanks for everything the Lord has done for us (2 Corinthians 9:7).
Five fast and easy ways to give
- Give on the weekend - The most obvious way to give is by placing your cash or check into the offering bags that are passed during our regular weekend worship services.
- Give online - Clicking on the Give Now button above will direct you to a simple and easy way to safely give a one-time donation or setup an automatic recurring donation.
- Give from your phone - Text HARVESTINDYWEST to 77977 (text message and data rates apply) and you'll be guided through a simple process to give.
- Give from your bank - If you prefer writing checks, but frequently forget to bring a check to church, you can also contact your bank and request automatic payment be mailed directly from your account and sent to: 420 Gable Crossing Drive, Avon, IN 46123.
- Non-cash giving - Stocks, bond and mutual funds can be given as well! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details on this process.
Transparency in where every dollar goes
Our desire is to be above reproach with every dollar received and every dollar spent. Our elders and staff steward our finances through an extensive budgeting process, financial transparency, regulatory compliance, and an annual financial compilation by an external company.