...for God Loves a Cheerful Giver
God loves a cheerful giver. Generosity is part of who we are in Christ. We recognize that the things of this earth will never truly satisfy. We recognize that everything we have has been graciously given to us. We recognize that we are owners of nothing and stewards of everything. And so, we give. We give to demonstrate that Jesus is a far superior treasure to anything this world could offer. We give because we have received so much in Christ. We give because we love others. We give because we have faith that God will continue to provide. We give because it flows from redeemed hearts. Giving is an act of worship.
Five fast and easy ways to give
- Give on the weekend - The most obvious way to give is by placing your cash or check into the offering bags that are passed during our regular weekend worship services.
- Give online - Clicking on the Give Now button above will direct you to a simple and easy way to securely give a one-time donation or setup an automatic recurring donation.
- Give from your phone - Text RADIANTBIBLECHURCH to 77977 (text message and data rates apply) and you'll be guided through a simple process to give.
- Give from your bank - If you prefer writing checks, but frequently forget to bring a check to church, you can also contact your bank and request automatic payment be mailed directly from your account and sent to: 420 Gable Crossing Drive, Avon, IN 46123.
- Non-cash giving - Stocks, bond and mutual funds can be given as well! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details on this process.
Our desire is to be above reproach with every dollar received and every dollar spent. Our elders and staff steward finances through an extensive budgeting process, financial transparency, regulatory compliance and an annual financial compilation by an external company.