Praying for Global Partners
Our Global Partners Need Prayer
When we reached out to our global partners and asked how we can help, they asked for prayer. Each pastor from our global partners shared specific requests for our faith family to pray over. Will you join us in praying for the following requests?
Harvest Croix-des-Bouquets: from Pastor Nesly Alexis
- Pray that God would lead us to do His work in this situation and show us how He wants to use us for His glory.
- Pray that God would give wisdom to Haiti and her people since many don't believe the Coronavirus is a real threat and there is lack of sanitation.
- Pray that God would be in control and save Haiti.
- Pray that the people in our church have access to food and that the Lord would provide for their needs. Because Haiti has already been on three months of country lock-down before this situation, daily provisions such as food are already scarce.
Harvest Georgetown: from Pastor Miché Paul
- Pray that our faith would grow during this time.
- Pray for the most vulnerable people.
- Pray against discouragement.
- Pray for the Paul family for endurance and God's protection.
Harvest Glasgow: from Pastor Scott Hamilton
- Pray that God would keep us in His peace.
- Pray that this would be a season of growing in important things for people in our church family.
- Pray that we would be fruitful for the Gospel.
Iglesia Del Camino:
- Pray for wisdom on how to proceed forward and care for the community.
- Pray for God’s provision for the ministry and local ministry partners. Much of the United States' support has slowed and many of the trips have been canceled because of the virus.
- Pray for endurance of the leaders during this difficult time.