We're not a church WITH Small Groups
We're a church OF Small Groups
Small Groups are the heartbeat of Harvest and the place where you can experience uncommon community, participate in mutual ministry, and grow in your walk with Christ.
You're not created to do life alone. Joining a Small Group will give you:
- An increased understanding and application of God’s Word in your life.
- An opportunity to minister to, encourage, and pray with others.
- An avenue for developing and using your spiritual gifts alongside others.
- Authentic and accountable relationships with others from Harvest.
- Additional opportunities to serve our church and community 2-3x a year
We want everyone who calls Harvest their home to be in a Small Group
Small Groups meet three times a month (August – November and January – April) in homes throughout Avon, Brownsburg, Danville, Pittsboro, Plainfield, and Indianapolis. This averages out to be 26 weeks a year as we take a break during the summer and holidays. Groups meet one day a week for two hours and each group's day varies whether it be Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday. Several different kinds of groups are currently available and new groups are continually multiplying. Available groups include:
- 20's College & Career
- Young Marrieds
- Families in various stages
- Single Women
- Empty Nesters